We Air Care System & Solution India Pvt. Ltd. are a leading round duct manufacturers , suppliers and solution providers in Pune, Aurangabad, Chakan, Pirangut, Ranjangaon, Khopoli, Talegaon and India. We offer round duct in different sizes and dimensions as per customer’s requirements. Our round ducts are highly durable, flexible and portable.
As per industry norms and standards, we provide premium quality round duct with international standards. Thus, our organization is one of the best round duct suppliers in all over India.
Round Duct Supplier
Round Duct Supplier - The round duct a conduit or passage is in round shaped used to deliver and remove air. It consists of damper, blower, and many other components. Round ducts are generally used for air-conditioning, ventilations and many cooling applications.
Due to its round shape, it requires additional materials for installation and connection. With the help of the draw band connectors, multiple round ducts are connected with each other.
Our expert professional teams are manufactured round duct with high quality materials like stainless steel, aluminum or galvanized iron. They are very easy to install and clean.
What are the benefits of our round ducts?
Our round ducts are very popular in the markets due to its features. Some features or benefits of round ducts are as follows:
- Due to its curved surface, enables less breakout noise
- Round duct requires lesser joints than rectangular duct, so there is a lower installation cost is required.
- A better acoustic performance
- Built with high rigidity and little resistance.
- Provide less air leakage.
- Requires less maintenance.
- Suitable for high rising buildings
- Fluid conveys duct.
- Available in different sizes and patterns
- Air-capacity through the round duct is more.
- Allows for better static pressure in the duct work.
Where the round ducts are used?
We provide round duct with flexible prices in industries for various applications like air conditioning, ventilations and cooling applications.
Round ducts are highly recommended in cement plants, as it does not bend.
In building constructions, round ducts are commonly preferred.
Round ducts are also used in different industries like food processing, pharmaceutical, kitchen, chemical, water treatment, petrochemical, or power plants.